The First Laura Ashley Machine with Embroidery Capability
Named for Laura Ashley’s beloved floralpattern, the Limited Edition Isodore™ Innov-ís 5000 can bring all of your creative cravings alive. The first member of the Laura Ashley family with embroidery capability, the Isodore™ offers premier embroidery, quilting and sewing features in one elegant, high-performance machine. It boasts an array of included sewing stitches with virtually endless sewing and embroidery options with the My Custom Stitch™ and My Custom Design™ features, and the innovative Automatic Height Adjuster™ AHA® feature automatically adjusts for any fabric thickness leading to consistent stitch quality across uneven surfaces. You can even take your Isodore™ on the go! It comes standard with a beautiful rolling bag.
Built-in stitches, embroidery designs and fonts
• 531 built-in sewing stitches (including 44 on CD), 416 built-in embroidery designs including 50 Laura Ashley European floral designs, 17 embroidery lettering fonts and 3 sewing lettering fonts.
My Custom Design™ and My Custom Stitch™ feature
• Create personalized sewing stitches and designs, and save them to memory for future use.
Large 8.5″ x 3.75″ LCD touch screen display
• View and edit your designs and stitches on the expansive vivid color LCD touch screen display.
Large embroidery area
• Maximum embroidery field of 7″ x 12″. Includes four sizes of embroidery frames: 7″ x 12″, 5″ x 7″, 4″ x 4″ and 2.4″ x 1″
Built-in embroidery card slot
• Enables the use of 1000’s of designs on optional Brother embroidery design cards.
BES® Monogramming Suite Software
• This included user-friendly and intuitive software adds a special personalized touch to home décor items, napkins, towels, clothing and more!
Built-in dual USB ports
• Connect to your computer for importing and exporting designs or machine upgrades. Use the second port to import and export designs from your USB memory stick.
• The presser foot automatically lifts as the needle remains lowered for fast and easy fabric manipulation.
Included Bobbin Work and Circular Attachment
• Use the circular attachment to stitch perfect circles of straight, satin or decorative stitches and use bobbin work to enhance any project with beautiful, raised and textured stitches.